Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's 3:00AM... Why Am I Still Up?

Have you ever experienced this? Wyatt decided to sleep howl again. Not sure why he is doing this, but it really is frustrating. No fair! I want to howl too, but I don't get to do the sleep part. UGH!

Once I got him calmed down, he wakes up and decides it is time to play. So here I am, sitting on the floor in the living room, surrounded by a sea of blocks, rolling a ball back and forth between us. He thinks I'm clapping 'coz he is doing such a fine job. HA! Mommy is clapping to keep herself awake. Silly silly boy. Crazy crazy mommy.

Wahhh, I want my bed!

Over tired. Wyatt is curled up in his cribby and I can't sleep. Ain't that just a peach. sigh

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi! I am new to your blog (thanks for the reassurance on B!)- is your Wyatt still in the hospial? If so, do you mind if I add him to my prayer list column?

Momma said...

Hi Jenna,

No, my little fellow is not in hospital right now, but I feel a stay coming on. He was just diagnosed with the "staph" infection and given some antibiotics for the next 10 days. Ugh. Wyatt had the staph infection in the blood clot in his heart when he was in the nicu. His blood became septic then. Needless to say, we DO NOT want that to happen again and we are all on high alert right now.

As for the prayer list, I believe all children need prayer, but some are far worse than Wyatt. If we end up back in the hospital, may I email you at that time and request being added to the prayer list then?

Take care and God bless,
Melissa Leavitt